Minecraft is a wonderful game with seamless possibilities. There are infinite things you can do in the game as it gives you the sense to organize your gameplay.
You can build, you can battle, and gather as many resources as you can. But, there are also many unique and less popular things that you can do in the game such as add Minecraft shaders. We’ll inform you about them here.
In this post, I will tell you about the 60 unique things to do in Minecraft.If you are a regular Minecraft player, you’d like this post as you’ll have lots of amazing things for the game when you are bored with the usual things.
60 UNIQUE THINGS TO DO IN MINECRAFT
Minecraft is an amazingly fun and massively popular sandbox game. The gameplay is based on your adventures inside the Minecraft world built with 3-D boxes.
It is an extremely creative game that has different modes and various activities available to keep you addicted to the screen. You can add some shaders like Robobo1221’s shader for Minecraft for upgrading graphics in the game.
Exploring, building, and surviving are the key activities of the survival mode of the game that is the most played mode. But, there are many other things that you can do alongside easily surviving by managing resources and maintaining your health.
We’ll tell you about the things that you haven’t tried yet in Minecraft or even if you have tried them, you wouldn’t know the after-effects.
If you are bored with the usual gameplay, here are some fun and unique and new things to do in Minecraft that will kick in fresh fun and provide your game a new turn.
Let’s take a look at them in the 3 sets.
1. Things to do in Minecraft when Bored
- Keep a cluster of hoops in the air excluded by balloons and fly through them with elytra.
- Create an area for a bonfire. Make it look like burning by adding some burning nether rack and coals or ash. And, also add some benches and chairs.
- Use a suspended bridge to attach two distant bases. Lay some track on that and then use minecarts to travel from one base to another.
- Add some campgrounds to a wooded area and also add an RV, some hiking paths, and a ticket area. Then, add some villagers to secure the place.
- Build a huge glass snowglobe. You can also create a tiny house inside and make villagers live in it.
- Build a resort in a warm biome. You can add pools, gambling areas, restaurants, arcade section and many other things to make like your dream vacation destination.
- Try to build your or your neighbor’s house in Minecraft. You can also try performing an event like your birthday party or a pool party.
- Build an animal farm and name it something funny.
- Make your personal Mount Rushmore by carving the face of your favorite people.
- Create a world like that of Mario and Luigi from your childhood.
2. Fun Things to do in Minecraft
- Develop a monster, dragon, or any mythological creature that looks like it is trying to destroy your village.
- Continuing after creating a monster or dragon, you can also build destroyed houses, frightened citizens, and a hero to make it look like a fairytale.
- Create a zombie apocalypse by cutting down a small area of forest. Make sure you leave only the tree stumps. Then, place some zombies holding axes running after screaming citizens.
- Make an oasis in the desert area by adding a small lake, some tropical trees, bushes, and a hammock.
- Cover a mountain with twisted ways around it. Lay tracks on it and then travel with a minecart.
- Go to the longest point of your base and build a tower there. Turn it into an observatory and look around the world through it.
- Create a town underneath the massive jungle trees by removing all the small trees and bushes. Ocelots will spawn here.
- Create some tree houses in the jungle and join them with rope bridges to make a bigger structure.
- Go to the ocean and build the forgotten city of Atlantis.
- Build a house only using fish tanks.
3. Cool Thingsto build in Minecraft
- Build a volcanic wasteland by using obsidian, black stained clay, lava blocks, and lava formations.
- Create a lush green forest using custom trees to make it look like the Amazon Rainforest.
- Add giant skeletons of huge beasts into the desert biome.
- Make some fireworks and have a firework display whenever you complete something.
- Design and make custom banners and nameplates for all the houses in your village.
- Create a dark and haunting mob arena.
- Craft a whale or a giant squid floating in an ocean.
- Dug up tunnels below the river.
- Create two pirate ships and make it look like they are having a war.
- Build small statues around the fortress base.
- Create a race track for your farm animals like horses or pigs.
- Build a sky base. Craft a massive chest room.
- Build a huge library having many shelves, a librarian, tables, chairs, and an area dedicated to reading.
- Make a horse stable with many horses and a caretaker.
- Apply creative lighting in your base and remove all the torches.
- Occupy a desert pyramid.
- Build your own McDonald’s store in the game.
- Develop an ancient temple filled with traps and treasures all around amidst the jungle.
- Turn a village into a military compound having jets, anti-air cannons, boats, and other war-machines.
4. Creative Things to do in Minecraft
Here are some more creative things that you can do in Minecraft.
- Convert a witch hut into the candy house inspired by Hansel and Grettle.
- Convert a desert well into a detailed fountain.
- Turn an end city into a wizard tower. You won’t have a solid time doing this as it is already purple and tower-shaped.
- Build a sustainable living environment underground. Also, build fallout shelters inside.
- Have a light show by combining minecarts, detector rails, and lamps.
- Craft a big floating island amidst the ocean and then sit on it to see the sunset.
- Build a zoo. Add all the kinds of mobs in it and also build different habitats for them.
- Craft your mob farm to shape it like a large sword.
- Build a big forge under your iron farm and make it look like iron golems are smelting into molten metal inside.
- Create your girlfriend’s house and impress her. But, find a girlfriend first if you don’t have one!
- Make a secret base inside the well of a village.
- Take a nether fortress to the overworld.
- Make an animal pen in the mountains.
- Craft a beautiful garden inside a ravine.
- Build an arena that releases mobs when you click a button.
- Go vegan and annoy your friends on multiplayer.
- Dug up a giant quarry in a mesa biome.
- Renovate old farms and make them look like the stylish ones you see in movies.
- Build your own large statue.
- Convert the village breeder into a shimmering lighthouse.
So here are all the unique, different, and new things that you need to do in Minecraft when you have nothing else left.
Doing some of these will also affect the overall gameplay. Some of these are simple while others are relatively harder, but not unachievable.
Hope it will helps you.